Drain Cleaning Houston
How many times have you flushed a toilet and had it backup onto the floor? You turn on your bathroom faucet and the water does not drain and continues to rise in the sink.
It’s almost certain you will have a clogged drain when you least expect it. Your sinks, bath tub, shower, toilet and sewer are most often the ones that help you notice that you have a bad obstruction hindering your plumbing performance.
Common Causes of Drain Backup
- Sludge and grime build up
- Improper items being flushed down line
- Pipe dislocation in the line
- Tree roots damaging pipes
Pipe Camera Video Line Inspection
Our Houston plumbers use state-of-the-art video camera probes to pinpoint your clog and backup problems (pipe defect, tree or plant root infiltration, blockage point, etc.). Once we have eliminated the clog and tested to make sure the drains in the home are flowing properly, we will perform a thorough clean-up of the work area. We pledge to make sure you can never tell we were in your home.
Eliminate Even the Toughest Clogs:
- Complete sewer and drain service and cleaning
- Bathroom sinks, toilets, tub, and shower drains
- Kitchen sinks and garbage disposal clean outs
- Sewer & main line cleaning
- Rooter services
- Spot Repairs on pipes and lines
- Pipe bursting
- Clean-outs of exterior and interior drains
- Preventive maintenance
- Mechanical drain snaking
- Hydro jetting sewer drain lines