How many times have you flushed a toilet and had it back up onto the floor? Have you ever turned on your bathroom faucet and watched as the water didn’t drain? If you answered yes to those questions or can think of others like them, then it’s likely time for you to get your drains cleaned.
It’s almost certain you will have a clogged drain when you least expect it. Your sinks, bathtub, shower, toilet, and sewer are most often the victims of unsightly clogs, but luckily Ben Franklin Plumbing can help.
Common Causes of Clogs
- Sludge and grime build up
- Improper items being flushed
- Pipe dislocation
- Tree roots damaging pipes
Pipe Camera Video Line Inspection
Our Houston plumbers use state-of-the-art video camera probes to pinpoint your clog or any other potential backup problems (pipe defect, tree or plant root infiltration, blockage point, etc.). Once it’s been found and we’ve eliminated and tested the clog, we’ll perform a thorough clean-up of the work area. When a technician from Ben Franklin visits, they’ll never leave a mess behind.
Drain Cleaning Services We Provide:
- Complete sewer and drain cleaning
- Bathroom sinks, toilets, tub, and shower drains
- Kitchen sinks and garbage disposal clean outs
- Rooter services
- Spot repairs on pipes and lines
- Pipe burst repairing
- Clean-outs of exterior and interior drains
- Preventive maintenance
- Mechanical drain snaking
- Hydro jetting sewer drain lines